Having collected all the votes from the McIntyre Medal tally, here is the 2019 Blumers Lawyers Canberra Raiders Cup Team of the Year.
To separate players on the same number of votes, the player in the side that finished highest on the ladder is included. If the two players are from the same team, the player who scored the most tries will be selected.
Players who were guilty of a charge throughout the course of the season are not eligible for this team.
Lock: Channon McAskill (8)
The Belconnen United Sharks captain had a stellar season as he helped his side claim their first competition win since 2017 before leading his side to a further five victories.
McAskill played both at lock and in the second-row throughout the season and consistently played big minutes.
The veteran scored two tries for the season, with both coming in the home and away fixtures against the Queanbeyan Kangaroos.
Notable Mention: Troy Whiley (6), Jeff Morgan (3)
1. Ryan McQueen (West Belconnen Warriors)
2. Kaine Pagura (Queanbeyan Kangaroos)
3. Tevita Aroha-Tuinauvai (Belconnen United Sharks)
4. Jake Wheeler (Queanbeyan Blues)
5. Connor Massen (Tuggeranong Bushrangers)
6. Mitchell Cornish (Goulburn Workers Bulldogs)
7. Nick Cornish (Goulburn Workers Bulldogs)
8. Aidan Woods (Queanbeyan Blues)
9. Josh Mitchell (Tuggeranong Bushrangers)
10. Jayden Baxter (Queanbeyan Kangaroos)
11. Josh Stuckey (Queanbeyan Blues)
12. BJ Sione (West Belconnen Warriors)
13. Channon McAskill (Belconnen United Sharks)