Applications for the Indigenous Sports Grants are now open.
To apply, please follow the steps below.
1. Ensure you have registered with your chosen club.
2. Fill out CRRL application form and supply Confirmation of Aboriginality or Torres Strait Islander Descent Form (or that of the parent or guardian if applicant is 17 years or younger)
(CRRL will not pay without the supplying of the above Descent form)
3. Ask your club to invoice the CRRL for the registration fee amount only. (CRRL will only pay the certified registration amount of each club and reserves the right to question this amount. No extras will be paid for from the grant).
4. The maximum amount payable for any registration or membership; individual education or training grant or individual representative grant is $200.
5. If you have already paid your club registration, then submit, with your application form, bank details for reimbursement. This will be checked with the club for confirmation of payment before any reimbursement is authorised.
6. All applications to the CRRL should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org